Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Been a while

I know it's been almost a month, things have been a bit hectic. The parents retired. Well, my mother semi-retired. The workaholic she is, is going to work until the end of May. Both of them gone over the holidays left J and me here to take care of the Christmas festivities...pretty much meant me doing all the last minute shopping and J putting his name on all the cards haha. Whe the parents were gone they bought a house. A house! It's a pretty lil' house just a few blocks down from my grandparent's place in Bakersfield. They want to be close with both of them having some health problems. The whole thing was very last minute. One day my dad says he's going to wait, that everything they looked at was too small. The next day they have a house.
On a different note, I'm heading back to work tomorrow and nothing I said I was going to do over the Christmas break has gotten done. How very typical of me. Oh well...

No comments: