Tuesday, June 20, 2006

They Call Her Unproductive

Well, I call myself unproductive lately anyway. So here's my summer to do list, I'm going to stick to it! If I write it it must be true, right?
  • Finish the Mystery Number game (It's been sitting unfinished for a month)
  • Cut up and organize photos for the continent folders
  • Cut up and organize any other photos that may be useful
  • Knit 2 mystery bags
  • Sew bags for children's extra clothes
  • Go through my albums, mark exercises that I haven't made yet
  • Make those exercises (at least the ones that I'll probably put out in the first few months)
  • Print out pages for, and put together the observation binder
Now that I write it, sounds like a lot. I thought I could relax all summer! Ah well, I'll relax when I retire.

No comments: